Red fur coat and platform boots


Rolling out what hopefully will be my last Winter look for now. I'm not going to miss the Winter, except this fabulous coat. I first saw it in August in Mango and got obsessed by it. However, it was prior to my wedding and I had other large expenses and no one will be wearing that coat when it's still warm. For months I was obsessing over it, but it was either sold out or I didn't have the funds, still recovering from the wedding expenses. When I finally gave up my hopes of finding it in my size, I got it as a present from my besties for my 30th birthday. As I was talking about it on the daily, they hunted it down for me. It was so unexpected and sweet of them. A few months later, I'm still very much in love with it and it saved me during the coldest weeks this Winter, such as the day we took these pictures. Don't let the sun fool you, the temperature was minus that day.

Spring, I'm ready for you.


Wearing: Mango coat, The Kooples sweater, Primark skirt, Zara backpack, Louis Vuitton boots









No comments